All you need is a TensorFlow Lite model trained for image classification and corresponding list of labels.
1. Install Pallet from the Google Play Store
and Sign Up to create a new account
2. In your computer browser, visit app.palletml.com in a new tab and Log In to the account you just created.
3. Every model you deploy with Pallet belongs to a Project. Create a New Project for your model.
4. Choose a name for your project and click Create.
5. Browse or Drag & Drop the model assets that you prepared earlier, then click Upload.
And that's it! Your model is now deployed.✅
6. Return to the Pallet app, navigate to your Profile 👤, and pull to refresh your list of Projects.
Your new Project will appear. ✨
7. Tap your Project to open a detailed view.
With Pallet, classification models for photos work out of the box, so you don't need to tune any settings for this project right now. For other types of models, see the appropriate guide.
8. Now Launch your app 🚀 (Skip the Tune Settings dialog by tapping Launch)
You can immediately start classifying photos by taking a picture with your camera, selecting a picture stored on your device, or submitting a link to an image.
9. Congratulations 🎉
By deploying with Pallet, your model is infinitely scalable, easily upgradable, and ready to be shared with the world.